Careers with KCA
1. Marketing Manager
- Digital and Brand Management
- Develop overall digital marketing strategy
- Lead in Manage e-commerce/e-marketplace internally and externally, including overall roadmap and strategy, data consolidations, customer service, etc.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, social media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Product Marketing
- Define the consumer targeting, segmentation as well as product positioning and develop relevant marketing communication campaign and collaterals
- Planning, execution, growth, lead generation, and retention marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with a variety of teams (design, content, digital, product, and sales) to create and implement marketing campaigns.
- Conducting user research (interviews with customers, surveys, and market analysis, for example) to inform positioning, persona development, and the mapping of the user journey.
- Market Analyst
- Conducting research , design and implement on consumer and market trends, target demographics and competing brands
- SEO Specialist
- Manage and strategize organic search traffic and organic keyword ranking campaigns on Google search engine.
- Observe & analyse trends in SEO campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable data
- Present and execute strategies for growth, optimisations, backlinking and areas of improvement for client campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and increase organic traffic growth
- Social Media
- Lead the team in managing social media platform
- Develop Social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement and conversions as well as track and analyze social media performance
- Conduct research in industry trends, competitors, and best practices to stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and practices.
- Monitor and manage Instagram ads and insights
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5 years above experience in Marketing
- Additional exposure in Retail in jewelry
- Demonstrate expertise of online marketing as well as offline
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Fundamental project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and immediately respond
Salary : RM4,000 – RM7,000
3. 3D Designer/Graphic Design
- To design jewellery with great sentimental significant or symbolic meaning.
- Create jewellery designs with gold or various diamond & gems materials for mass and customized
- Create sketches of jewellery products.
- To work closely with production department and to ensure the finished design meets the requirement.
- To research jewellery trends and keeping an eye on the fashion world to keep abreast of developments in the industry
- Develop jewellery design theme according to the latest trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Jewellery Design / Fine Art Metal or equivalent.
- Able to hand sketch drawing.
- Proficient with Illustrator, CAD / Rhino 6 and related design software.
- Preferable with 1 year of related working experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Salary : RM2,800 – RM7,000
4. Internship Student
- Graphic designer
- Human Resources
- Business and Management
- 3D Modeller
- Public relation & communications
Allowance is provided
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete CV stating personal particulars, employment history, qualification and current salary together with a passport-sized photograph.
Please direct your applications via email to the following:
Human Resource Department
Trillion Diamond (M) Sdn Bhd
G-6 Dagang Cahaya, Jalan Dagang 5,
Taman Dagang, 68000 Ampang,
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence